Saturday, January 12, 2013

What?! New post?! After TWO years?

I know, I know...I'm awful about keeping updated, I really am.  But see here my attempt to start doing this more regularly, starting after this post!

While a lot of you who may find yourselves here will have seen many of these photos I'll be posting before (thank you, Facebook), maybe some of you haven't!  We're in a slump at the bakery, but when wedding season picks back up I really want to try harder to take a few seconds during decoration to take in-progress shots.  Because while the final results are fun, sometimes seeing how they GET there is even more fun.

And maybe some other poor decorator out there who is thinking to herself, "I can't believe I agreed to [insert design here]...I don't know how to do [insert design here]!!"  And maybe the in-progress approach will help!   Learn from my epic frustrations, fellow decorators.

So keep your eyes out--some fun things (hopefully) coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment